Joint or Muscle Pain?
It is now possible to see a Physiotherapist at Norwich Road Surgery. The majority of joint and muscle complaints can be successfully managed without the need to see a doctor.
If you have joint/muscle or nerve pain the reception team will offer you an appointment with a physiotherapist directly where possible.
Physiotherapy Triage Service
Direct physiotherapy appointments are available at Norwich Road Surgery on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Patients are reminded they can also self refer to physiotherapy at Riverside Clinic using:
www.ahpsuffolk.co.uk/referral or by telephoning 01473 770 066
Conditions seen at the Physiotherapy Clinic
- Back pain – including sciatica/trapped nerves
- Neck pain – including trapped nerves
- Shoulder pain – including muscle tears
- Elbow pain – including tennis elbow
- Wrist/hand pain – including repetitive strain & arthritic thumb joints
- Hip pain – including osteoarthritis
- Knee pain – including osteoarthritis
- Ankle/Foot pain - including sprains and heel pain (policeman's heel)