How to Request Access to Online Services
If you wish to register, or if you are already registered on Patient Access but wish to have the medical record summary available on your account, then you will need to see one of our receptionists and provide the following;
Two forms of VALID photo identification, for example:
- Photocard UK Driving Licence
- Student Card
- Disabled Badge
- NHS Card
- If you only have 1 form of photo identification (listed above) then you will also need to bring:
If you are only able to provide one form of photographic ID then we will also accept;
- Bank Statement (no more than 3months old)
- Credit Card Statement (no more than 3months old)
- Building Society Statement (no more than 3months old)
- Mortgage Statement
- P60 (no more than 12months old)
If you have no form of official photographic identification then we will need to see 2 of the above.
We request this ID to protect the security, privacy and confidentiality of your medical record. Once appropriate identification is seen we will add the appropriate verification code to your medical record to enable online access.
If you have any problems logging on to the new system, please contact the surgery who will issue you with new account details.